Advantages of Vertical Grinding Mill
Vertical grinding mill is a kind of advanced mill. Compared with other traditional mills, it has the following advantages:
① Low investment cost.
The vertical grinding mill integrates crushing, withering, grinding and grading transportation. The system is simple and compact, covering an area of about 50% of the ball milling system, and can be placed in the open air. Therefore, the vertical grinding mill greatly reduces the investment cost.
② Strong drying ability and stable quality.
The hot air of the vertical grinding mill directly touches the materials in the mill, which has strong drying capacity and energy saving. After adjusting the hot air temperature, it can satisfy the requirements of materials with different humidity. Because the materials stay in the mill for a short time, it is easy to check and control the particle size and chemical composition of goods, reduce the repetition of grinding, and stabilize the quality of goods.
③ Simple operation and reliable operation.
The vertical grinding mill is equipped with an automatic control system, which can realize long-distance control and simple operation; it is equipped with a device to avoid the direct touch of the roller sleeve and the lining plate of the grinding plate, so as to avoid the destructive impact and violent sensation.
④ Low operating cost.
The vertical grinding mill uses the grinding roller to directly roll and grind the materials on the grinding plate, with low energy consumption, saving 30% - 40% energy consumption compared with the ball milling system, and high grinding efficiency; the grinding roller does not touch the grinding plate directly during operation, and the grinding roller and lining plate are made of excellent materials, so it has long service life and less wear.
⑤ Convenient maintenance, energy saving and environmental protection.
After repairing the oil cylinder and turning over the boom, it is convenient to replace the roll sleeve and liner plate, reducing the loss of shutdown; it has small sensation, low noise, and all the equipment is sealed, and the system operates under negative pressure without dust overflow.
- April 8, 2020I. Application and application scope of micro powder millThe micro powder mill is mainly used for grinding conventional materials, such as kaolin, limestone, calcite, talcum marble, barite, gypsum, ir...view
- May 23, 2019Experts of Guilin Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. absorbed advanced fine classification technology from Germany and Japan on the basis of many years'research on industrial grinders. According to the princi...view
- May 23, 2019In recent years, limestone and slag micropowder are used to provide concrete raw materials for cement enterprises. Or use construction waste, coal gangue, limestone, slag, slag and other waste materia...view
- April 25, 2019The primary jaw crusher is a kind of crushing equipment with high efficiency and energy saving. It is mainly used for crushing various ores and bulk materials with medium particle size. It can crush m...view
- May 23, 2019Chemical properties and uses of ceramic soil powderThe main chemical component of ceramic soil is barium sulfate, which belongs to sulfate minerals and is a very important non-metallic mineral raw mat...view
- December 28, 2017Forty years have witnessed the cross-century development of the mine, and also the track of its endeavor. During glorious flowers in spring and solid fruits in autumn, walking sonorous, with the pragm...view