The Introduction of Double Hammer Crusher
The introduction of double hammer crusher
When the double hammer crusher works, the two sets of rotors which are connected with each other are driven at the same time to rotate at high speed. The hammer of the lower rotor rapidly rotated again after the material was broken through the upper rotor in the machine cavity. The inner cavity materials collide and crush each other rapidly, so as to achieve the effect of hammer powder, and then form cinder particles with a particle size less than 3 mm. This particle size can meet the requirements of brick and tile manufacturers as internal fired bricks.
The principle of double hammer crusher
The double hammer crusher is driven by two motors through a belt, and two sets of rotors are connected to each other. The material is first entered into the first stage of the crushing chamber from the outlet, and a high speed rotating collision of the first stage rotor is encountered, and the material is broken down to the back plate of the crushing chamber, forming a linear crack. The inner cavity materials collide and crush each other rapidly, so as to achieve the effect of hammer powder, and then form cinder particles with a particle size less than 3 mm.
- January 11, 2019The air volume of the fan is not suitable: When the wind volume of the fan of Raymond mill is not suitable, large or small will have an impact on the fineness of the finished materials, so the wind v...view
- May 14, 2019When the ultra-fine Raymond mill Machine works, the materials to be crushed are added into the machine from the feeding hopper on the side of the machine cover shell. It relies on a roller-grinding de...view
- May 14, 2019High efficiency impact crusher, also known as high efficiency artificial sand making machine, is a high performance impact rock crusher developed by the company on the basis of PCL series impact crush...view
- February 21, 2019Roller crusher is an efficient crushing equipment, which stands out among many crushing equipment because of its efficient working principle and reasonable structure design. The crusher crushes materi...view
- July 19, 2018Dry grinding and wet grinding are related to material properties, such as reactivity to grinding media. When grinding, attention should be paid to the choice of abrasive body and the ratio of material...view
- April 25, 20191) Before starting the equipment, the operator should carry out a comprehensive inspection of the equipment, including bolt tightening in all parts, reducer oil level and bearing lubrication.2) Roller...view