The Introduction of Double Hammer Crusher
The introduction of double hammer crusher
When the double hammer crusher works, the two sets of rotors which are connected with each other are driven at the same time to rotate at high speed. The hammer of the lower rotor rapidly rotated again after the material was broken through the upper rotor in the machine cavity. The inner cavity materials collide and crush each other rapidly, so as to achieve the effect of hammer powder, and then form cinder particles with a particle size less than 3 mm. This particle size can meet the requirements of brick and tile manufacturers as internal fired bricks.
The principle of double hammer crusher
The double hammer crusher is driven by two motors through a belt, and two sets of rotors are connected to each other. The material is first entered into the first stage of the crushing chamber from the outlet, and a high speed rotating collision of the first stage rotor is encountered, and the material is broken down to the back plate of the crushing chamber, forming a linear crack. The inner cavity materials collide and crush each other rapidly, so as to achieve the effect of hammer powder, and then form cinder particles with a particle size less than 3 mm.
- May 14, 20191. Guide for the selection of drilling steel1) The manifold drilling steel: it is suitable for excavation and trench excavation of various soft and neutral stratified rocks.2) Crosshead drilling steel...view
- May 23, 2019Chemical properties and uses of ceramic soil powderThe main chemical component of ceramic soil is barium sulfate, which belongs to sulfate minerals and is a very important non-metallic mineral raw mat...view
- May 14, 2019Different crushing materialsThe hardness, viscosity and humidity of different materials will be different to some extent, and the amount of sand produced by the sand making machine will be different w...view
- April 25, 2019Wet grinding ball mill is an indispensable grinding equipment for mineral processing in mines. It is mainly used for grinding crushed materials. The wet grinding ball mill has a horizontal rotary cyli...view
- January 11, 2019A Brief Introduction to GraniteGranite is composed of feldspar, quartz and biotite. It has compact structure, high hardness, no debris, no fear of high temperature, strong durability, low water absor...view
- July 25, 2018Essential information High pressure suspension mill is widely used in metallurgy, building materials, chemical industry, mining, highway construction, water conservancy and hydropower industries. It i...view