is a kind of crushing equipment with high efficiency and energy saving. It is mainly used for crushing various ores and bulk materials with medium particle size. It can crush materials with compressive strength less than 320 Mpa, which can be divided into coarse crushing and fine crushing. This series of products have complete specifications, and the feed size is 125 mm to 750 mm. It is a primary crushing equipment. Jaw crusher is widely used in mining, metallurgy, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries.
So, what are the instructions for the use of jaw crusher ?
1. Check carefully whether the lubrication of the bearing is good and whether there is enough grease in the connection of the inner elbow plate of the bearing.
2. Check carefully whether all fasteners are fully fastened.
3. Whether the protective devices are good or not, if unsafe phenomena are found, they should be eliminated immediately.
4. Check whether there is any ore or other impurities in the crushing chamber, and if so, eliminate them immediately.
1. After checking and proving that the machine and transmission parts are in normal condition, they can start.
2. The machine can only start without load.
3. After starting, if abnormal conditions are found, stop immediately. Only when the causes are identified and hidden dangers are eliminated, can start again.
(3) Maintenance and use
1. The jaw crusher can not be fed until it is in normal operation.
2. The material to be broken should be evenly added into the crushing chamber, and side feeding should be avoided to prevent sudden load change or unilateral sudden increase.
3. Under normal working conditions, the temperature rise of bearings should not exceed 35 ~C, and the temperature should not exceed 70 ~C. Otherwise, the bearings should stop immediately to find out the reasons and eliminate them.
1. Always pay attention to the lubrication of the friction surface in time, which can ensure the normal operation of the machine and prolong its service life.
2. The lubricating grease used in this machine should be determined according to the use place and temperature. Generally, calcium-based, sodium-based or calcium-sodium-based greases can be used.
3. The grease added to the bearing seat is 50-70% of its volume, which must be replaced every three months. When replacing new oil, clean gasoline or kerosene must be used to clean the dirt in the bearing and bearing seat.
4. Lubricating grease must be added before the machine starts to contact the elbow plate and the elbow pad.