Working Principle of Ball Grinding
The main part of the ball mill is a rotary cylinder mounted on two large bearings and horizontally placed. The barrel is divided into several compartments by a partition board, and a certain shape and size of the abrasive body is installed in each warehouse. The grinder is generally made of steel balls, steel forgings, steel bars, pebbles, gravel and porcelain balls. In order to prevent the cylinder from being worn, the lining wall is installed inside the cylinder body.
When the ball mill turns, the grinding body is attached to the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder, which is attached to the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder, and is taken to a certain height (as shown in Figure 1) under the action of the friction force produced by the centrifugal force and the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder. Then it will fall freely under the action of gravity, and the abrasive body will be crushed like the projectile. The cyclic movement of the rising and falling of the grinding body is recurrent. In addition, in the process of grinding machine, the grinding body also produces sliding and rolling, so the grinding body, the lining plate and the material will be lapping, so that the material is fine. Due to the continuous feeding of new materials at the feed end, there is a material difference between the feed and the discharge end material, which can force the flow of material. And when the grinding body falls, the impact of the material produces axial thrust, which also forces the material to flow. In addition, the movement of air in the mill also helps the material flow. Therefore, although the barrel of the mill is horizontally placed, the material can flow slowly from the feed end to the discharge end and finish the grinding operation.
- July 19, 2018The desulfurized gypsum slag can be made into building gypsum powder after treated by DSJ series drying hammer crusher. In the past, desulphurization gypsum residue was disposed by landfill, seriously...view
- April 25, 20191) Before starting the equipment, the operator should carry out a comprehensive inspection of the equipment, including bolt tightening in all parts, reducer oil level and bearing lubrication.2) Roller...view
- April 25, 2019Wet grinding ball mill is a necessary equipment for every concentrator. It mainly undertakes the crushing of materials to meet the granularity requirement of downward sequence process. At present, the...view
- April 25, 20191. The grinding roll of the roll mill crusher is equipped with replaceable wear-resistant lining board. The wear-resistant lining board is made of domestic advanced wear-resistant materials. It has th...view
- May 14, 2019Advantages of high pressure roller mill1. High crushing efficiency and low energy consumption.2. Good wear resistance.3. Materials with high water content can be handled.4. The high pressure roller mi...view
- April 16, 2019The eccentric shaft is the main part of jaw crusher. The moving jaw moves reciprocating under the eccentric force of the eccentric shaft. Eccentric shaft has to bear tremendous crushing force and work...view