Working Principle of Ball Grinding
The main part of the ball mill is a rotary cylinder mounted on two large bearings and horizontally placed. The barrel is divided into several compartments by a partition board, and a certain shape and size of the abrasive body is installed in each warehouse. The grinder is generally made of steel balls, steel forgings, steel bars, pebbles, gravel and porcelain balls. In order to prevent the cylinder from being worn, the lining wall is installed inside the cylinder body.
When the ball mill turns, the grinding body is attached to the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder, which is attached to the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder, and is taken to a certain height (as shown in Figure 1) under the action of the friction force produced by the centrifugal force and the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder. Then it will fall freely under the action of gravity, and the abrasive body will be crushed like the projectile. The cyclic movement of the rising and falling of the grinding body is recurrent. In addition, in the process of grinding machine, the grinding body also produces sliding and rolling, so the grinding body, the lining plate and the material will be lapping, so that the material is fine. Due to the continuous feeding of new materials at the feed end, there is a material difference between the feed and the discharge end material, which can force the flow of material. And when the grinding body falls, the impact of the material produces axial thrust, which also forces the material to flow. In addition, the movement of air in the mill also helps the material flow. Therefore, although the barrel of the mill is horizontally placed, the material can flow slowly from the feed end to the discharge end and finish the grinding operation.
- December 28, 2017With the development of ring roller grinding technology, many customers of calcium carbonate powder enterprises found that the ring roller mill has obvious energy consumption advantages compared with ...view
- July 19, 2018Advantage: Because cement bricks not only protect our precious land resources, but also realize the re utilization of resources. For example, everyone thinks that it is rubbish, such as slag, slag, co...view
- May 23, 2019With the development of industry, the demand for calcium carbonate products is increasing, and the demand for calcium carbonate grinding is also increasing. Large-scale production equipment needs adva...view
- July 19, 2018A brief introduction to the dry grinding ball mill. The dry grinding ball mill is divided into dry grinding ball mill and wet ball mill. The former has better performance, more functions and lower con...view
- April 16, 2019The eccentric shaft is the main part of jaw crusher. The moving jaw moves reciprocating under the eccentric force of the eccentric shaft. Eccentric shaft has to bear tremendous crushing force and work...view
- February 21, 2019As we all know, the outlet of jaw crusher can be adjusted according to the needs of users to obtain qualified product material size. Experts of Guilin Mining Machinery will now give you a brief descri...view