Working Principle of Ball Grinding
The main part of the ball mill is a rotary cylinder mounted on two large bearings and horizontally placed. The barrel is divided into several compartments by a partition board, and a certain shape and size of the abrasive body is installed in each warehouse. The grinder is generally made of steel balls, steel forgings, steel bars, pebbles, gravel and porcelain balls. In order to prevent the cylinder from being worn, the lining wall is installed inside the cylinder body.
When the ball mill turns, the grinding body is attached to the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder, which is attached to the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder, and is taken to a certain height (as shown in Figure 1) under the action of the friction force produced by the centrifugal force and the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder. Then it will fall freely under the action of gravity, and the abrasive body will be crushed like the projectile. The cyclic movement of the rising and falling of the grinding body is recurrent. In addition, in the process of grinding machine, the grinding body also produces sliding and rolling, so the grinding body, the lining plate and the material will be lapping, so that the material is fine. Due to the continuous feeding of new materials at the feed end, there is a material difference between the feed and the discharge end material, which can force the flow of material. And when the grinding body falls, the impact of the material produces axial thrust, which also forces the material to flow. In addition, the movement of air in the mill also helps the material flow. Therefore, although the barrel of the mill is horizontally placed, the material can flow slowly from the feed end to the discharge end and finish the grinding operation.
- July 19, 2018Granite is a hard material to break, but it is usually slightly more fragile than basalt. This is because although granite is hard, it has a certain brittleness. Therefore, the design of crushing proc...view
- May 14, 2019Advantages of high pressure roller mill1. High crushing efficiency and low energy consumption.2. Good wear resistance.3. Materials with high water content can be handled.4. The high pressure roller mi...view
- May 14, 2019In the application of quartz sand, it is necessary to choose the crusher equipment that conforms to the characteristics of quartz stone, especially the development of quartz sand roller crusher model,...view
- May 14, 2019Due to the poor working conditions of the crushing hammer, correct maintenance can reduce the occurrence of machine failure and prolong the service life of the machine. Besides timely maintenance of t...view
- April 25, 2019Wet grinding ball mill is an indispensable grinding equipment for mineral processing in mines. It is mainly used for grinding crushed materials. The wet grinding ball mill has a horizontal rotary cyli...view
- July 25, 2018Working principle 1. The working principle of secondary coal crusherWhen the raw materials that conform to the feeding size enter the crusher, they are immediately hit to the impact plate with a high-...view