Principle of Pendulum Grinder
Pendulum grinder belongs to disc fixed grinder, which has high versatility. It also has the characteristics of continuous dry powder, concentrated particle size, fine continuous fineness and dense structure. According to the pendulum grinding machine, the pendulum grinder has a good application prospect.
1. Application scope of pendulum grinder
Pendulum grinder is widely used. The commonly used grinding materials and use methods are as follows:
Soil type: clay, porcelain clay, bentonite, magnesia, clay, bauxite, etc.
Non metallic ores: gypsum, talc, graphite, fluorite, calcite, limestone, calcite, barite, apatite, tabular crystal, feldspar, quartz, etc.
Metal oxides: manganese iron, chromite, ilmenite, bauxite, etc.
Chemical compounds: coke, lime coke, smelting coke, barium sulfate, etc.
Other: pendulum grinder products can be used in many industries. For example, magnesium oxide produced in metallurgical industry is the refractory layer of blast furnace. In the petroleum industry, barite powder is used to seal the nozzle; some industries produce bentonite powder as drilling lubricant. The chemical industry produces different stone powders as fillers for rubber, plastics, paper and paint; porcelain, glass, enamel, white cement, gypsum and magnesium oxide products are processed by pendulum mills.
2. Working principle of pendulum grinder system
The bulk materials are crushed to a certain size by the jaw crusher (the powder or fine particles cannot pass through the jaw crusher), and then the materials are vertically transported to the hopper by the bucket elevator. Then, the electromagnetic vibration feeder will quantitative, uniform and continuous delivery of materials to the main machine for grinding. The fine powder is carried out by the air flow of the blower and graded by the analyzer located above the main engine. The fine powder meeting the requirements will enter the large cyclone separator along with the air flow. After separation, the powder can be discharged through the discharge pipe, which is a qualified product. The air flow enters the blower through the return pipe at the upper end of the cyclone separator. The whole air flow system is closed-loop and operates under negative pressure. As the abrasive material contains moisture, the moisture will evaporate into gas during grinding. The gas then leaks at each connection throughout the pipe, increasing the amount of air in the circulating air stream. This increased air volume will be introduced into the small cyclone from the air duct between the blower and the main engine. The fine powder with air flow is collected by a small cyclone separator. It will then be discharged through another outlet pipe. The gas will be discharged into the atmosphere through the exhaust pipe at the upper end of the small cyclone separator.
- May 14, 2019The marble sand making machine has small granularity, uniform grain type, large production capacity, long life of the hammer head, small matching power, three grade breakage to two grade breakage, sim...view
- July 25, 2018DSM hammer mill is a very good crusher in the market. It has long been used in cement clinker grinding and ultrafine crushing operation circuit. It is used to complete the ultra fine crushing operatio...view
- July 19, 2018Advantage: Because cement bricks not only protect our precious land resources, but also realize the re utilization of resources. For example, everyone thinks that it is rubbish, such as slag, slag, co...view
- July 19, 2018[Application domain] This machine is suitable for chemical plant, wet cement plant "wet to dry" and wet cement plant filter cake, and kiln dry decomposition production line transformation project. [Ap...view
- May 23, 2019Experts of Guilin Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. absorbed advanced fine classification technology from Germany and Japan on the basis of many years'research on industrial grinders. According to the princi...view
- March 12, 2019In accordance with the state's industrial policy of giving priority to supporting the development of basic industries such as energy, transportation and raw materials, mine equipment, as the pillar of...view