Principle of Pendulum Grinder
Pendulum grinder belongs to disc fixed grinder, which has high versatility. It also has the characteristics of continuous dry powder, concentrated particle size, fine continuous fineness and dense structure. According to the pendulum grinding machine, the pendulum grinder has a good application prospect.
1. Application scope of pendulum grinder
Pendulum grinder is widely used. The commonly used grinding materials and use methods are as follows:
Soil type: clay, porcelain clay, bentonite, magnesia, clay, bauxite, etc.
Non metallic ores: gypsum, talc, graphite, fluorite, calcite, limestone, calcite, barite, apatite, tabular crystal, feldspar, quartz, etc.
Metal oxides: manganese iron, chromite, ilmenite, bauxite, etc.
Chemical compounds: coke, lime coke, smelting coke, barium sulfate, etc.
Other: pendulum grinder products can be used in many industries. For example, magnesium oxide produced in metallurgical industry is the refractory layer of blast furnace. In the petroleum industry, barite powder is used to seal the nozzle; some industries produce bentonite powder as drilling lubricant. The chemical industry produces different stone powders as fillers for rubber, plastics, paper and paint; porcelain, glass, enamel, white cement, gypsum and magnesium oxide products are processed by pendulum mills.
2. Working principle of pendulum grinder system
The bulk materials are crushed to a certain size by the jaw crusher (the powder or fine particles cannot pass through the jaw crusher), and then the materials are vertically transported to the hopper by the bucket elevator. Then, the electromagnetic vibration feeder will quantitative, uniform and continuous delivery of materials to the main machine for grinding. The fine powder is carried out by the air flow of the blower and graded by the analyzer located above the main engine. The fine powder meeting the requirements will enter the large cyclone separator along with the air flow. After separation, the powder can be discharged through the discharge pipe, which is a qualified product. The air flow enters the blower through the return pipe at the upper end of the cyclone separator. The whole air flow system is closed-loop and operates under negative pressure. As the abrasive material contains moisture, the moisture will evaporate into gas during grinding. The gas then leaks at each connection throughout the pipe, increasing the amount of air in the circulating air stream. This increased air volume will be introduced into the small cyclone from the air duct between the blower and the main engine. The fine powder with air flow is collected by a small cyclone separator. It will then be discharged through another outlet pipe. The gas will be discharged into the atmosphere through the exhaust pipe at the upper end of the small cyclone separator.
- May 14, 2019With the continuous development of China's industry, the application demand of crushing production line is gradually increasing, and its application scope is also expanding. At present, the whole proc...view
- May 23, 2019Chemical properties and uses of ceramic soil powderThe main chemical component of ceramic soil is barium sulfate, which belongs to sulfate minerals and is a very important non-metallic mineral raw mat...view
- May 23, 2019Cement material is a kind of mixed material. The type of vertical grinding mill grinding cement material is cement vertical mill, which is ideal for processing cement material. The demand for various ...view
- January 11, 2019With the development of China's economy and technology, it puts forward higher requirements for coal industry crusher. Raymond mill can be used in coal industry, it integrates crushing, drying, crush...view
- July 25, 2018Working principle 1. The working principle of secondary coal crusherWhen the raw materials that conform to the feeding size enter the crusher, they are immediately hit to the impact plate with a high-...view
- April 8, 2020Working principle of raymond grinding mill machineAfter the raymond grinding mill machine breaks the bulk raw materials to the required feed size, the bucket elevator will deliver the materials to the...view