1) Before starting the equipment, the operator should carry out a comprehensive inspection of the equipment, including bolt tightening in all parts, reducer oil level and bearing lubrication.
2) Roller mill crusher
should start without load, and only when it reaches normal speed and has no abnormal condition can it start feeding. The feeding should be stopped before normal shutdown, and only after the material in the crushing chamber is discharged can the shutdown be stopped, except in special cases. No start-up with load is allowed.
3) After long-term shutdown or before the initial start-up, the roller mill crusher should be thoroughly checked to see whether the bolts are loose, whether enough lubricating oil is injected into the reducer, whether lubricating grease is added to the bearings, whether the wiring of the electrical circuit and the control switch is correct, whether the wiring is loose or not, and whether the material in the crushing chamber has been cleared. After confirming the correctness, start the roll mill crusher and observe whether the direction of the roll mill crusher is correct, then the roll mill crusher can be officially started.
4) When abnormal noise occurs in crusher, abnormal temperature rise or odor occurs in transmission unit and oil, the crusher should stop in time to find out the cause and eliminate the fault before restarting.
5) The motor bearings and main bearings of crusher are dismantled and cleaned once a year, and the reducer is cleaned and oil changed once a year.
6) When the crusher is repaired, first of all, the power supply should be cut off, and the maintenance signs should be hung out to ensure the safety of the maintenance personnel.
7) The crusher should be re-tightened once after 3 months of operation, and regular maintenance, including weekly, monthly and annual inspection.
Weekly inspection: Weekly inspection should be conducted to check whether bolts and nuts are loose, whether electrical wiring is damaged, reducer and motor working condition.
Monthly inspection: check the wear of broken teeth at least once a month. Cone crusher
Annual inspection: It is required that the crusher be inspected comprehensively, the bearings of motor, reducer and crushing roll be dismantled, the waste lubricant in the roll mill crusher be cleaned, and the wear of transmission parts be inspected. If the wear is serious, it should be replaced in time, and the bolts of each part should be tightened once.
After disassembling and repairing the body, a layer of sealant must be uniformly applied on the joint surface of upper and lower bearing seats and the static joint surface of the body to prevent leakage of oil on the sealing surface.