The Crusher Hammer
Precautions for operation of crushing hammer
(1) When using the crushing hammer, first check whether the high-pressure or low-pressure tubing of the crushing hammer is loose; At the same time, for the sake of caution, it is necessary to check whether there is oil leakage in other places at any time, so as to avoid the loss of tubing due to vibration and failure.
(2) During the operation of the crushing hammer, the brazing rod shall always remain perpendicular to the surface of the broken object. And make the brazing bar press the broken object tightly. After breaking, the crushing hammer should stop working immediately to prevent the empty beating. Continuous aimless impact will cause damage to the front body of the broken hammer and loose main bolts. In severe cases, it will damage the host itself.
(3) In case of crushing, do not use the shaking brazing bar, otherwise the main bolt and the brazing bar may break; Do not let the hammer fall down quickly or hit a hard rock. This will damage the hammer or main body due to excessive impact.
(4) Do not break the hammer in water or mud. Except for the drill rod, other parts of the crushing hammer body should not be immersed in water or mud. Otherwise, the piston on it and other parts with similar functions will cause premature loss of the crushing hammer due to mud accumulation.
(5) When crushing particularly hard objects, start from the edge, and do not knock continuously for more than 1min at the same point to prevent the brazing rod from burning down or the hydraulic oil from overheating.
(6) Do not use the retaining plate of the broken hammer as a tool to push the weight. Because the excavating loader is mainly a small machine, its own weight is light, if it pushes the weight, it will damage the crushing hammer, which will cause the main engine lifting arm to break seriously, and even cause the main engine turning over accident.
(7) Operate when the hydraulic cylinder is fully extended or fully shrunk; otherwise, the impact vibration will be transmitted to the hydraulic cylinder body and then to the main engine.
- July 25, 2018The hammer crusher consists of a box body, a rotor, a hammer head, a counterpunch liner, and a sieve plate. Structural composition of crusher: Hammer crusher has the advantages of large crushing ratio...view
- February 21, 2019In recent years, the role of fine crusher in cement, grinding and desulfurization has become increasingly prominent. It is noteworthy that in the process of fine crushing, every part of the fine crush...view
- January 11, 2019Raymond mill has excellent performance and quality. Raymond mill has excellent performance and quality. In the use of Raymond mill, problems inevitably arise. So, what should users do when they encoun...view
- May 23, 2019The ceramic material is ground to a specified particle size in a ball mill apparatus as a result of the impact of the mill body on impact collision and grinding. However, the grinding process of the c...view
- April 25, 2019Roll mill crusher is suitable for crushing medium hardness materials such as limestone, slag, coke, coal and other materials in cement, chemical industry, power, metallurgy, building materials and oth...view
- May 14, 2019For a century, it has been renowned for its simplicity and reliability in the world of crushing and mining machinery industry.PE series jaw crusher adopts the design principle of traditional compound ...view