The Crusher Hammer
Precautions for operation of crushing hammer
(1) When using the crushing hammer, first check whether the high-pressure or low-pressure tubing of the crushing hammer is loose; At the same time, for the sake of caution, it is necessary to check whether there is oil leakage in other places at any time, so as to avoid the loss of tubing due to vibration and failure.
(2) During the operation of the crushing hammer, the brazing rod shall always remain perpendicular to the surface of the broken object. And make the brazing bar press the broken object tightly. After breaking, the crushing hammer should stop working immediately to prevent the empty beating. Continuous aimless impact will cause damage to the front body of the broken hammer and loose main bolts. In severe cases, it will damage the host itself.
(3) In case of crushing, do not use the shaking brazing bar, otherwise the main bolt and the brazing bar may break; Do not let the hammer fall down quickly or hit a hard rock. This will damage the hammer or main body due to excessive impact.
(4) Do not break the hammer in water or mud. Except for the drill rod, other parts of the crushing hammer body should not be immersed in water or mud. Otherwise, the piston on it and other parts with similar functions will cause premature loss of the crushing hammer due to mud accumulation.
(5) When crushing particularly hard objects, start from the edge, and do not knock continuously for more than 1min at the same point to prevent the brazing rod from burning down or the hydraulic oil from overheating.
(6) Do not use the retaining plate of the broken hammer as a tool to push the weight. Because the excavating loader is mainly a small machine, its own weight is light, if it pushes the weight, it will damage the crushing hammer, which will cause the main engine lifting arm to break seriously, and even cause the main engine turning over accident.
(7) Operate when the hydraulic cylinder is fully extended or fully shrunk; otherwise, the impact vibration will be transmitted to the hydraulic cylinder body and then to the main engine.
- February 21, 2019Energy-saving has become the main direction of the development of grinding industry, and various manufacturers have produced energy-saving grinding equipment. The following is a summary of the six maj...view
- January 11, 2019A Brief Introduction to GraniteGranite is composed of feldspar, quartz and biotite. It has compact structure, high hardness, no debris, no fear of high temperature, strong durability, low water absor...view
- April 25, 20191. The grinding roll of the roll mill crusher is equipped with replaceable wear-resistant lining board. The wear-resistant lining board is made of domestic advanced wear-resistant materials. It has th...view
- May 23, 2019Fluorite is a non-metallic ore of equiaxed crystal system. It exhibits a glassy lustre and the color will vary depending on the chemical composition of the mineral. Pure fluorite is colorless, and it ...view
- July 19, 2018The double hammer crusher does not have sieve grate bottom, even if it is high wet material, it will never clog up. The double hammer crusher has the advantages of large production, low noise and high...view
- March 12, 2019Speaking of the ball mill, we must all be familiar with it. We all know that it is one of the indispensable equipment for mineral processing equipment. It is crushing material after being crushed. It ...view