The Drilling Steel of the Crusher Hammer
1. Guide for the selection of drilling steel
1) The manifold drilling steel: it is suitable for excavation and trench excavation of various soft and neutral stratified rocks.
2) Crosshead drilling steel: suitable for crushing fine grain, neutral concrete and soft non-stratified rock.
3) Flat-end drilling steel: it is suitable for crushing moderately hard rocks or broken small stones, making them smaller in the near step.
2. Replacement of drilling steel
1) First remove the check pin and the 330mm long drilling steel pin, and insert the drilling steel pin when reinstalling.
2) When reinstalling the brazing, it shall be carried out in the opposite order when disassembling. First, check whether there is any wear and tear of each part. If the steel bar is deformed, it shall be polished and repaired, then the steel pin and the active part of the steel bar shall be coated with lubricating oil, and then the steel bar shall be installed. If the steel pin is seriously deformed, it will bring difficulties to replace the steel pin, so we should check it every 100 to 150 hours!
3. Direction of drilling steel
The direction of the drill rod and the arm should be the same. The rock surface of the drilling steel and the operation should be as vertical as possible. If the drill is not perpendicular to the surface of the rock, the steel drill may slip when doing the work. When breaking, the steel drill is fully adjusted, and the impact point of rock is selected for impact operation under the condition of stability.
- May 23, 2019Limestone is widely used in many areas of industry. It is an essential material in architecture, road construction, and bridges. On the one hand, limestone can be directly used for crushing, and on th...view
- July 19, 2018The three grade granite commonly used in the granite crushing production line is the igneous rock congealed by the magma below the surface. It belongs to deep intrusive rocks and mainly exists in mine...view
- May 23, 2019Chemical properties and uses of ceramic soil powderThe main chemical component of ceramic soil is barium sulfate, which belongs to sulfate minerals and is a very important non-metallic mineral raw mat...view
- May 14, 2019For a century, it has been renowned for its simplicity and reliability in the world of crushing and mining machinery industry.PE series jaw crusher adopts the design principle of traditional compound ...view
- May 14, 2019The ball mill is the key equipment to crush the material after being crushed. Ball mill is one of the high density grinding machines widely used in industrial production. There are many kinds, such as...view
- May 14, 2019The cone crusher has superior performance, which is mainly suitable for medium crushing and fine crushing operations, so the product granularity is more uniform. The cone crusher chamber design is var...view