The Drilling Steel of the Crusher Hammer
1. Guide for the selection of drilling steel
1) The manifold drilling steel: it is suitable for excavation and trench excavation of various soft and neutral stratified rocks.
2) Crosshead drilling steel: suitable for crushing fine grain, neutral concrete and soft non-stratified rock.
3) Flat-end drilling steel: it is suitable for crushing moderately hard rocks or broken small stones, making them smaller in the near step.
2. Replacement of drilling steel
1) First remove the check pin and the 330mm long drilling steel pin, and insert the drilling steel pin when reinstalling.
2) When reinstalling the brazing, it shall be carried out in the opposite order when disassembling. First, check whether there is any wear and tear of each part. If the steel bar is deformed, it shall be polished and repaired, then the steel pin and the active part of the steel bar shall be coated with lubricating oil, and then the steel bar shall be installed. If the steel pin is seriously deformed, it will bring difficulties to replace the steel pin, so we should check it every 100 to 150 hours!
3. Direction of drilling steel
The direction of the drill rod and the arm should be the same. The rock surface of the drilling steel and the operation should be as vertical as possible. If the drill is not perpendicular to the surface of the rock, the steel drill may slip when doing the work. When breaking, the steel drill is fully adjusted, and the impact point of rock is selected for impact operation under the condition of stability.
- April 16, 2019Jaw crusher is a kind of crushing equipment with high efficiency and energy saving. It is mainly used for crushing various ores and bulk materials with medium particle size. It can crush materials wit...view
- July 19, 2018The cement brick making machine is a new type of brick making equipment designed and manufactured in accordance with the similar characteristics and market needs at home and abroad. In 1970s, our coun...view
- April 25, 2019The main function of steel balls in ball mill equipment is to impact and crush materials, but also play a certain role in grinding. Therefore, the purpose of grading steel balls is to meet these two r...view
- May 14, 2019Different crushing materialsThe hardness, viscosity and humidity of different materials will be different to some extent, and the amount of sand produced by the sand making machine will be different w...view
- February 21, 2019Energy-saving has become the main direction of the development of grinding industry, and various manufacturers have produced energy-saving grinding equipment. The following is a summary of the six maj...view
- March 12, 2019Ultra-fine grinder, also known as ultra-fine mining, is an earlier grinding equipment. The equipment is developed on the basis of Raymond mill and has many advantages. Its application is very extensiv...view