The Drilling Steel of the Crusher Hammer
1. Guide for the selection of drilling steel
1) The manifold drilling steel: it is suitable for excavation and trench excavation of various soft and neutral stratified rocks.
2) Crosshead drilling steel: suitable for crushing fine grain, neutral concrete and soft non-stratified rock.
3) Flat-end drilling steel: it is suitable for crushing moderately hard rocks or broken small stones, making them smaller in the near step.
2. Replacement of drilling steel
1) First remove the check pin and the 330mm long drilling steel pin, and insert the drilling steel pin when reinstalling.
2) When reinstalling the brazing, it shall be carried out in the opposite order when disassembling. First, check whether there is any wear and tear of each part. If the steel bar is deformed, it shall be polished and repaired, then the steel pin and the active part of the steel bar shall be coated with lubricating oil, and then the steel bar shall be installed. If the steel pin is seriously deformed, it will bring difficulties to replace the steel pin, so we should check it every 100 to 150 hours!
3. Direction of drilling steel
The direction of the drill rod and the arm should be the same. The rock surface of the drilling steel and the operation should be as vertical as possible. If the drill is not perpendicular to the surface of the rock, the steel drill may slip when doing the work. When breaking, the steel drill is fully adjusted, and the impact point of rock is selected for impact operation under the condition of stability.
- April 25, 2019The wet grinding ball mill is the key equipment for crushing materials after they are crushed. In China's mineral processing industry, wet grinding ball mill is widely used, so it is very important to...view
- May 14, 2019Product introduction:The Raymond coal mill adopts the structure of grinding wheel revolution, grinding shaft rotation and spring rod adjustment, which enhances the ability of extrusion and shear, so a...view
- July 25, 2018DSM hammer mill is a very good crusher in the market. It has long been used in cement clinker grinding and ultrafine crushing operation circuit. It is used to complete the ultra fine crushing operatio...view
- April 25, 2019Wet grinding ball mill is a necessary equipment for every concentrator. It mainly undertakes the crushing of materials to meet the granularity requirement of downward sequence process. At present, the...view
- April 25, 2019Wet grinding ball mill is an indispensable grinding equipment for mineral processing in mines. It is mainly used for grinding crushed materials. The wet grinding ball mill has a horizontal rotary cyli...view
- January 11, 2019A Brief Introduction to GraniteGranite is composed of feldspar, quartz and biotite. It has compact structure, high hardness, no debris, no fear of high temperature, strong durability, low water absor...view