Knowledge You Must Know about Micro Powder Mill
I. Application and application scope of micro powder mill
The micro powder mill is mainly used for grinding conventional materials, such as kaolin, limestone, calcite, talcum marble, barite, gypsum, iron oxide red, iron oxide green, aluminum hydroxide, pigment, bentonite, clay and other materials with humidity less than 8% and Mohs hardness less than 6.
II. Main advantages of micro powder mill
1. Compared with other mills, the grinding pressure of the grinding roller of micro powder mill to the material is increased by 800-1200kg under the action of the ultra-fine spring.
2. High pressure micro powder mill is energy saving. Under the same output and fineness, the energy consumption of the system is only one third of that of the air flow mill.
3. The investment in micro powder mills is small. In the case of the same output and fineness, its price is only one quarter of that of air mill.
4. Compared with air flow mill, high pressure micro powder mill has fewer production links. The air flow mill must crush 20 mm material to 100 mesh before it can be processed into ultra-fine powder, and the ultra-fine powder with an average particle size of 6.5 um can be obtained at one time from the feed particle size of less than 20 mm by micro powder mill.
5. The lapping device adopts overlapping multi-stage seal, with good sealing performance.
III. The following repair and maintenance knowledge should be paid attention to during the operation of micro powder mill
1. Refuel the center bearing of the main machine of the micro powder mill every four shifts, and the bearing of the blower every month.
2. The temperature of bearing chamber shall not exceed 70 ℃.
3. When replacing the roller sleeve, clean the roller bearing and bearing chamber.
4. The bearing shall be installed with proper clearance.
- May 23, 2019Coal gangue is the solid waste produced by coal mining and washing. It is the main waste of coal mining and is regarded as harmful substances and harmful gases. In the mining of coal gangue, the use o...view
- May 14, 2019An overview of ultra-fine grindingIts crushing range is quartz, feldspar, porcelain soil, clay, bentonite, calcite, talc, barite, fluorite, clay, gypsum and other non-inflammable and explosive mineral...view
- April 25, 2019Wet grinding ball mill is a necessary equipment for every concentrator. It mainly undertakes the crushing of materials to meet the granularity requirement of downward sequence process. At present, the...view
- April 25, 2019Guilin Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. explains the advantages of choosing roll mill crusher for you.When the crushing force acts on the frame, the roll mill crusher occupies less space than the large cone...view
- May 14, 20191. The design of vertical rolling mill should meet the following requirements: the selection of parameters and structures should be reasonable. In structural design, we must consider whether the seal ...view
- April 16, 2019Among many crushers, jaw crusher can generally be seen in the crushing production line. So jaw crusher is a kind of ore processing machinery commonly used in ore crushing and processing. The output of...view