Guilin Mine Machinery Superfine Grinding Machine is Devoted to Calcium Carbonate Powder
In recent years, China's grinding machine industry has developed rapidly, and a batch of elite enterprises have emerged. The research and development of Chinese powder technology in the production, application and equipment manufacturing of powder are very fast. New equipment and new products have appeared in the market, showing vigorous vigor and vitality. The study of ultrafine calcium carbonate from the beginning of the mill industry in the 1980s, Several different calcium carbonate products have been developed and produced in Shanghai and Guangdong.
In modern industry, the use of calcium carbonate powder is becoming more and more widespread. According to the different methods of production of calcium carbonate, calcium carbonate can be divided into heavy calcium carbonate, light calcium carbonate, colloidal calcium carbonate and crystal calcium carbonate. To strengthen the research and development of new process and equipment for the production of high-grade ultrafine calcium carbonate products, this is the urgent request of rubber, plastics, paper and other industrial, it is also the important objectives of the development of calcium carbonate industry in China. According to the estimation of the experts, China's development of ultrafourt powder processing industry has a great future. Especially the recent rise of the shipow-powder industry. The use of stone powder is widely used in our lives, such as plastics, calcium tablets, chemicals, clothes, toothpaste, etc.
Guilin mining machinery factory is a company engaged in research and development of crushers and mills. Since its founding in 1973, the company has been at the forefront of grinding mill technology.From the earliest introduction of foreign advanced technology, we develop the ball mill, Raymond mill, high-pressure micro powder mill, etc.; And now, a new Raymond mill, a new type superfine mill, a new type of vertical mill, a new type of ring roll mill and a new type of micro powder machine have been produced independently, step by step, the technology of Chinese pulverizer is at the forefront of world science and technology.
With the progress of science and technology, the demand for ultra-fine powder products is increasing. The new micro - powder machine, also known as ultrafine pulverizer, micro powder mill, micro pulverizer, micro-powder mill, ultrafine pulverizer, ring roller mill, roller mill, ultrafine mill, superfine grinding machine, medium speed mill, is introduced from the research and development center of mine and various mill equipment. It is a kind of fine powder and superfine powder processing equipment. It is applicable to more than 200 kinds of embrittlement materials, such as calcite, mica and fluorite.
- March 12, 2019Ultra-fine grinder, also known as ultra-fine mining, is an earlier grinding equipment. The equipment is developed on the basis of Raymond mill and has many advantages. Its application is very extensiv...view
- May 14, 2019The cone crusher has superior performance, which is mainly suitable for medium crushing and fine crushing operations, so the product granularity is more uniform. The cone crusher chamber design is var...view
- January 11, 2019Common failure 1Low yield or without flour Reasons: (1) The powder lock has not been adjusted properly and the seal is not tight, which causes powder inversion. (2) The shovel knife is worn out and th...view
- May 23, 2019Marble powder processing is relatively special, generally in accordance with customer requirements for processing and production. Therefore, marble powder production equipment is required to have grea...view
- July 19, 2018Now let's talk about the three stage crushing process of granite.The jaw crusher is the front end equipment of the granite crushing production line. Its function in the production line is to crush the...view
- July 19, 2018Granite is a hard material to break, but it is usually slightly more fragile than basalt. This is because although granite is hard, it has a certain brittleness. Therefore, the design of crushing proc...view