Working Principle of Ball Grinding
The main part of the ball mill is a rotary cylinder mounted on two large bearings and horizontally placed. The barrel is divided into several compartments by a partition board, and a certain shape and size of the abrasive body is installed in each warehouse. The grinder is generally made of steel balls, steel forgings, steel bars, pebbles, gravel and porcelain balls. In order to prevent the cylinder from being worn, the lining wall is installed inside the cylinder body.
When the ball mill turns, the grinding body is attached to the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder, which is attached to the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder, and is taken to a certain height (as shown in Figure 1) under the action of the friction force produced by the centrifugal force and the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder. Then it will fall freely under the action of gravity, and the abrasive body will be crushed like the projectile. The cyclic movement of the rising and falling of the grinding body is recurrent. In addition, in the process of grinding machine, the grinding body also produces sliding and rolling, so the grinding body, the lining plate and the material will be lapping, so that the material is fine. Due to the continuous feeding of new materials at the feed end, there is a material difference between the feed and the discharge end material, which can force the flow of material. And when the grinding body falls, the impact of the material produces axial thrust, which also forces the material to flow. In addition, the movement of air in the mill also helps the material flow. Therefore, although the barrel of the mill is horizontally placed, the material can flow slowly from the feed end to the discharge end and finish the grinding operation.
- May 14, 20191. Guide for the selection of drilling steel1) The manifold drilling steel: it is suitable for excavation and trench excavation of various soft and neutral stratified rocks.2) Crosshead drilling steel...view
- July 19, 2018The introduction of double hammer crusher When the double hammer crusher works, the two sets of rotors which are connected with each other are driven at the same time to rotate at high speed. The hamm...view
- February 21, 2019In recent years, the role of fine crusher in cement, grinding and desulfurization has become increasingly prominent. It is noteworthy that in the process of fine crushing, every part of the fine crush...view
- July 19, 2018Dry grinding and wet grinding are related to material properties, such as reactivity to grinding media. When grinding, attention should be paid to the choice of abrasive body and the ratio of material...view
- March 12, 2019High efficiency Ramon grinding machine, also known as high-efficiency Raymond milling, is a widely used grinding equipment at present. It is an indispensable grinding equipment for mining industry and...view
- April 25, 2019The primary jaw crusher is a kind of crushing equipment with high efficiency and energy saving. It is mainly used for crushing various ores and bulk materials with medium particle size. It can crush m...view