Working Principle of Ball Grinding
The main part of the ball mill is a rotary cylinder mounted on two large bearings and horizontally placed. The barrel is divided into several compartments by a partition board, and a certain shape and size of the abrasive body is installed in each warehouse. The grinder is generally made of steel balls, steel forgings, steel bars, pebbles, gravel and porcelain balls. In order to prevent the cylinder from being worn, the lining wall is installed inside the cylinder body.
When the ball mill turns, the grinding body is attached to the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder, which is attached to the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder, and is taken to a certain height (as shown in Figure 1) under the action of the friction force produced by the centrifugal force and the lining surface of the inner wall of the cylinder. Then it will fall freely under the action of gravity, and the abrasive body will be crushed like the projectile. The cyclic movement of the rising and falling of the grinding body is recurrent. In addition, in the process of grinding machine, the grinding body also produces sliding and rolling, so the grinding body, the lining plate and the material will be lapping, so that the material is fine. Due to the continuous feeding of new materials at the feed end, there is a material difference between the feed and the discharge end material, which can force the flow of material. And when the grinding body falls, the impact of the material produces axial thrust, which also forces the material to flow. In addition, the movement of air in the mill also helps the material flow. Therefore, although the barrel of the mill is horizontally placed, the material can flow slowly from the feed end to the discharge end and finish the grinding operation.
- February 21, 2019Energy-saving has become the main direction of the development of grinding industry, and various manufacturers have produced energy-saving grinding equipment. The following is a summary of the six maj...view
- April 8, 2020Before the operation of Raymond Mill in Raymond mill workshop, check whether all access doors are closed tightly, check whether the gap between jaw plates of crusher meets the feed particle size, and ...view
- May 14, 2019High efficiency impact crusher, also known as high efficiency artificial sand making machine, is a high performance impact rock crusher developed by the company on the basis of PCL series impact crush...view
- May 23, 2019The processing method and steps of the ball mill wear of the ball mill:1. Select the appropriate welding rod, welding current and welding method according to the material of the discharge raft, and do...view
- May 23, 2019In recent years, limestone and slag micropowder are used to provide concrete raw materials for cement enterprises. Or use construction waste, coal gangue, limestone, slag, slag and other waste materia...view
- May 14, 2019Model difference of sand - making machineThere are certain differences in the sand making model produced by each manufacturer. The sand production and energy consumption of different types of equipmen...view