Principle of Pendulum Grinder
Pendulum grinder belongs to disc fixed grinder, which has high versatility. It also has the characteristics of continuous dry powder, concentrated particle size, fine continuous fineness and dense structure. According to the pendulum grinding machine, the pendulum grinder has a good application prospect.
1. Application scope of pendulum grinder
Pendulum grinder is widely used. The commonly used grinding materials and use methods are as follows:
Soil type: clay, porcelain clay, bentonite, magnesia, clay, bauxite, etc.
Non metallic ores: gypsum, talc, graphite, fluorite, calcite, limestone, calcite, barite, apatite, tabular crystal, feldspar, quartz, etc.
Metal oxides: manganese iron, chromite, ilmenite, bauxite, etc.
Chemical compounds: coke, lime coke, smelting coke, barium sulfate, etc.
Other: pendulum grinder products can be used in many industries. For example, magnesium oxide produced in metallurgical industry is the refractory layer of blast furnace. In the petroleum industry, barite powder is used to seal the nozzle; some industries produce bentonite powder as drilling lubricant. The chemical industry produces different stone powders as fillers for rubber, plastics, paper and paint; porcelain, glass, enamel, white cement, gypsum and magnesium oxide products are processed by pendulum mills.
2. Working principle of pendulum grinder system
The bulk materials are crushed to a certain size by the jaw crusher (the powder or fine particles cannot pass through the jaw crusher), and then the materials are vertically transported to the hopper by the bucket elevator. Then, the electromagnetic vibration feeder will quantitative, uniform and continuous delivery of materials to the main machine for grinding. The fine powder is carried out by the air flow of the blower and graded by the analyzer located above the main engine. The fine powder meeting the requirements will enter the large cyclone separator along with the air flow. After separation, the powder can be discharged through the discharge pipe, which is a qualified product. The air flow enters the blower through the return pipe at the upper end of the cyclone separator. The whole air flow system is closed-loop and operates under negative pressure. As the abrasive material contains moisture, the moisture will evaporate into gas during grinding. The gas then leaks at each connection throughout the pipe, increasing the amount of air in the circulating air stream. This increased air volume will be introduced into the small cyclone from the air duct between the blower and the main engine. The fine powder with air flow is collected by a small cyclone separator. It will then be discharged through another outlet pipe. The gas will be discharged into the atmosphere through the exhaust pipe at the upper end of the small cyclone separator.
- May 14, 2019Advantages of high pressure roller mill1. High crushing efficiency and low energy consumption.2. Good wear resistance.3. Materials with high water content can be handled.4. The high pressure roller mi...view
- April 25, 20191. The grinding roll of the roll mill crusher is equipped with replaceable wear-resistant lining board. The wear-resistant lining board is made of domestic advanced wear-resistant materials. It has th...view
- May 14, 2019The ball mill is the key equipment to crush the material after being crushed. Ball mill is one of the high density grinding machines widely used in industrial production. There are many kinds, such as...view
- April 25, 2019The eccentric shaft is the main part of svedala jaw crusher. The moving jaw moves reciprocating under the eccentric force of the eccentric shaft. Eccentric shaft has to bear tremendous crushing force ...view
- February 21, 2019Introduction of impact crusherImpact crusher is a crushing equipment commonly used in ore processing. It plays an important role in improving ore grade and comprehensive utilization rate. With the rap...view
- July 19, 2018The desulfurized gypsum slag can be made into building gypsum powder after treated by DSJ series drying hammer crusher. In the past, desulphurization gypsum residue was disposed by landfill, seriously...view