Principle of Pendulum Grinder
Pendulum grinder belongs to disc fixed grinder, which has high versatility. It also has the characteristics of continuous dry powder, concentrated particle size, fine continuous fineness and dense structure. According to the pendulum grinding machine, the pendulum grinder has a good application prospect.
1. Application scope of pendulum grinder
Pendulum grinder is widely used. The commonly used grinding materials and use methods are as follows:
Soil type: clay, porcelain clay, bentonite, magnesia, clay, bauxite, etc.
Non metallic ores: gypsum, talc, graphite, fluorite, calcite, limestone, calcite, barite, apatite, tabular crystal, feldspar, quartz, etc.
Metal oxides: manganese iron, chromite, ilmenite, bauxite, etc.
Chemical compounds: coke, lime coke, smelting coke, barium sulfate, etc.
Other: pendulum grinder products can be used in many industries. For example, magnesium oxide produced in metallurgical industry is the refractory layer of blast furnace. In the petroleum industry, barite powder is used to seal the nozzle; some industries produce bentonite powder as drilling lubricant. The chemical industry produces different stone powders as fillers for rubber, plastics, paper and paint; porcelain, glass, enamel, white cement, gypsum and magnesium oxide products are processed by pendulum mills.
2. Working principle of pendulum grinder system
The bulk materials are crushed to a certain size by the jaw crusher (the powder or fine particles cannot pass through the jaw crusher), and then the materials are vertically transported to the hopper by the bucket elevator. Then, the electromagnetic vibration feeder will quantitative, uniform and continuous delivery of materials to the main machine for grinding. The fine powder is carried out by the air flow of the blower and graded by the analyzer located above the main engine. The fine powder meeting the requirements will enter the large cyclone separator along with the air flow. After separation, the powder can be discharged through the discharge pipe, which is a qualified product. The air flow enters the blower through the return pipe at the upper end of the cyclone separator. The whole air flow system is closed-loop and operates under negative pressure. As the abrasive material contains moisture, the moisture will evaporate into gas during grinding. The gas then leaks at each connection throughout the pipe, increasing the amount of air in the circulating air stream. This increased air volume will be introduced into the small cyclone from the air duct between the blower and the main engine. The fine powder with air flow is collected by a small cyclone separator. It will then be discharged through another outlet pipe. The gas will be discharged into the atmosphere through the exhaust pipe at the upper end of the small cyclone separator.
- April 25, 2019Wet energy-saving ball mill equipment is a high-efficiency energy-saving ball mill with rolling bearing movement produced by Guilin Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. Its maximum processing capacity can reach...view
- May 14, 2019In the application of quartz sand, it is necessary to choose the crusher equipment that conforms to the characteristics of quartz stone, especially the development of quartz sand roller crusher model,...view
- May 23, 2019Marble powder processing is relatively special, generally in accordance with customer requirements for processing and production. Therefore, marble powder production equipment is required to have grea...view
- May 14, 2019The physical properties of materials refer to their ability to resist external forces when subjected to external forces.Strength, hardness, brittleness.(1) The strength of the material - Strength is r...view
- March 12, 2019Coal gangue is a kind of solid waste discharged from coal mining and coal washing. It is a kind of black-gray rock with lower carbon content and harder than coal. In real life, if the gangue has not b...view
- July 25, 2018Essential information High pressure suspension mill is widely used in metallurgy, building materials, chemical industry, mining, highway construction, water conservancy and hydropower industries. It i...view