The Drilling Steel of the Crusher Hammer
1. Guide for the selection of drilling steel
1) The manifold drilling steel: it is suitable for excavation and trench excavation of various soft and neutral stratified rocks.
2) Crosshead drilling steel: suitable for crushing fine grain, neutral concrete and soft non-stratified rock.
3) Flat-end drilling steel: it is suitable for crushing moderately hard rocks or broken small stones, making them smaller in the near step.
2. Replacement of drilling steel
1) First remove the check pin and the 330mm long drilling steel pin, and insert the drilling steel pin when reinstalling.
2) When reinstalling the brazing, it shall be carried out in the opposite order when disassembling. First, check whether there is any wear and tear of each part. If the steel bar is deformed, it shall be polished and repaired, then the steel pin and the active part of the steel bar shall be coated with lubricating oil, and then the steel bar shall be installed. If the steel pin is seriously deformed, it will bring difficulties to replace the steel pin, so we should check it every 100 to 150 hours!
3. Direction of drilling steel
The direction of the drill rod and the arm should be the same. The rock surface of the drilling steel and the operation should be as vertical as possible. If the drill is not perpendicular to the surface of the rock, the steel drill may slip when doing the work. When breaking, the steel drill is fully adjusted, and the impact point of rock is selected for impact operation under the condition of stability.
- December 28, 2017Limestone is a common sedimentary rock, the main component is calcium carbonate, the specific gravity is 2.65-2.80 g/cm2. The limestone is a soft rock, the Mohs hardness is usually between 3-4, it is ...view
- April 25, 2019Among many crushers, svedala jaw crusher can generally be seen in the crushing production line. So svedala jaw crusher is a kind of ore processing machinery commonly used in ore crushing and processin...view
- April 16, 2019Jaw crusher is a kind of crushing equipment with high efficiency and energy saving. It is mainly used for crushing various ores and bulk materials with medium particle size. It can crush materials wit...view
- April 25, 2019The grinding ball mill equipment can be divided into two types: a wet grinding ball mill and a dry grinding ball mill. What are the characteristics of the two grinding ball mills?Generally, dry grindi...view
- May 23, 2019Graphite is an allotrope of carbon, which belongs to conductive material and is one of the softest minerals. It can be used to make a pencil lead and lubricant. Graphite is formed at high temperatures...view
- February 21, 2019Roller crusher is an efficient crushing equipment, which stands out among many crushing equipment because of its efficient working principle and reasonable structure design. The crusher crushes materi...view