The Drilling Steel of the Crusher Hammer
1. Guide for the selection of drilling steel
1) The manifold drilling steel: it is suitable for excavation and trench excavation of various soft and neutral stratified rocks.
2) Crosshead drilling steel: suitable for crushing fine grain, neutral concrete and soft non-stratified rock.
3) Flat-end drilling steel: it is suitable for crushing moderately hard rocks or broken small stones, making them smaller in the near step.
2. Replacement of drilling steel
1) First remove the check pin and the 330mm long drilling steel pin, and insert the drilling steel pin when reinstalling.
2) When reinstalling the brazing, it shall be carried out in the opposite order when disassembling. First, check whether there is any wear and tear of each part. If the steel bar is deformed, it shall be polished and repaired, then the steel pin and the active part of the steel bar shall be coated with lubricating oil, and then the steel bar shall be installed. If the steel pin is seriously deformed, it will bring difficulties to replace the steel pin, so we should check it every 100 to 150 hours!
3. Direction of drilling steel
The direction of the drill rod and the arm should be the same. The rock surface of the drilling steel and the operation should be as vertical as possible. If the drill is not perpendicular to the surface of the rock, the steel drill may slip when doing the work. When breaking, the steel drill is fully adjusted, and the impact point of rock is selected for impact operation under the condition of stability.
- May 14, 2019The cone crusher has superior performance, which is mainly suitable for medium crushing and fine crushing operations, so the product granularity is more uniform. The cone crusher chamber design is var...view
- May 14, 20191. Ramon coal mill adopts three-dimensional structure, with small area and strong complete set.2. The finished powder has a uniform fineness and a filtration rate of 99%, which is difficult for other ...view
- April 16, 2019Jaw crusher is a kind of crushing equipment with high efficiency and energy saving. It is mainly used for crushing various ores and bulk materials with medium particle size. It can crush materials wit...view
- May 23, 2019The ceramic material is ground to a specified particle size in a ball mill apparatus as a result of the impact of the mill body on impact collision and grinding. However, the grinding process of the c...view
- July 19, 2018Advantage: Because cement bricks not only protect our precious land resources, but also realize the re utilization of resources. For example, everyone thinks that it is rubbish, such as slag, slag, co...view
- July 19, 2018[Application domain] This machine is suitable for chemical plant, wet cement plant "wet to dry" and wet cement plant filter cake, and kiln dry decomposition production line transformation project. [Ap...view