The roll mill crusher
is short for counter-roll crusher. The roll mill crusher has the advantages of reliable operation, simple maintenance, low operation cost and adjustable size of discharging material. According to the number of rolls, it can be divided into two-roll crusher and four-roll crusher. The tooth shape, size and arrangement on the roll surface can be changed with the nature of the material. It can crush medium-hard and soft ores. For example, in sulphuric acid plant, the roll mill crusher
is usually used to crush pyrite once, so that the diameter of pyrite can reach 20-30 mm, and then enter the double-roll crusher for secondary crushing, so that the ore diameter can reach. Under 5 mm, it meets the requirement of fluidized bed furnace. It can be widely used in the processing of brittle and tough materials in cement, metallurgy, chemical industry, electric power, coal and other industries.
What are the precautions for the roll mill crusher in use?
1) Iron removal for ore feeding should be strengthened. Non-fragments (bits, etc.) falling into the rollers will damage the crusher, resulting in parking accidents. Therefore, the iron removal device should be installed before the crusher.
2) Viscous materials are easy to clog the breaking space. Stop processing should be done when dealing with the clogging fault. It is not possible to poke ore in operation.
3) When the treated materials contain large blocks, it should be noted that large blocks of ore are easily squeezed out of the crushing space to prevent injury or damage to equipment.
4) When the roll mill crusher runs for a long time, the wear of the roll surface will cause the product to be too fine. At this time, attention should be paid to adjusting the ore discharge port or to the maintenance of the equipment.
5) Strengthen the inspection of roll mill crusher and lubricate parts of equipment.