Working Principle of Ultrafine Mill
Ultrafine mill is the main equipment in the production process of superfine powder, which is used to produce superfine powder. For example, the lime powder we need to build our house needs to be processed by ultrafine mill, and the flour we eat is also processed by ultrafine mill machine. They are different types of ultra-fine mills. Large scale superfine powder production equipment is generally used for mine production, while small-scale equipment is generally used for family life, such as soybean milk machine.
When the ultrafine mill is in operation, the large materials are crushed to the required particle size by the hammer crusher, then they are sent to the bin by the elevator, fed into the main machine uniformly and continuously by the feeding equipment, and the materials entering the main machine fall to the bulk tray on the upper part of the main machine turntable along with the inclined diversion pipe. When the main machine of ultrafine powder mill works, dozens of grinding rollers rotate and roll in the ring. Under the action of centrifugal force, the material is scattered to the periphery of the disc and falls into the grinding chamber, which is punched, rolled and ground by the grinding roller in the ring. After multi-layer grinding, the materials enter the powder concentrator with the air flow of the fan for powder classification. Under the action of the impeller of the powder concentrator, the materials that do not meet the fineness requirements fall back to the grinding chamber for re-grinding. The materials that meet the fineness requirements enter the cyclone with the air flow for separation and collection of part of the powder, and are discharged by the bottom discharge device, which is the finished powder. The rest of the powder enters the pulse dust collector from the upper part of the cyclone dust collector and adheres to the surface of the filter bag. The pulse valve controls the high-pressure air flow to blow it to the inside of the filter bag in an instant, which causes the filter bag to expand violently and fluctuate. Through the sudden shaking of the filter bag, the powder adhering to the filter bag will drop, and the powder falling on the lower part of the dust remover will be collected and discharged by the screw conveyor, which is the finished product. The filtered air flow is discharged into the air with the fan through the muffler. The system belongs to open circuit system and operates under negative pressure.
- July 19, 2018Dry grinding and wet grinding are related to material properties, such as reactivity to grinding media. When grinding, attention should be paid to the choice of abrasive body and the ratio of material...view
- March 12, 2019Powder industry is one of the more active industries in the development of science and technology nowadays. It is also a new industry with high correlation, strong economic driving force, fast develop...view
- April 25, 2019The grinding ball mill equipment can be divided into two types: a wet grinding ball mill and a dry grinding ball mill. What are the characteristics of the two grinding ball mills?Generally, dry grindi...view
- May 14, 2019The structure of high pressure roller millThe structure of high pressure roller mill is various, but its principle is basically similar. The roller press is mainly composed of feeding device, material...view
- April 25, 20191) Before starting the equipment, the operator should carry out a comprehensive inspection of the equipment, including bolt tightening in all parts, reducer oil level and bearing lubrication.2) Roller...view
- December 28, 2017In recent years, China's grinding machine industry has developed rapidly, and a batch of elite enterprises have emerged. The research and development of Chinese powder technology in the production, ap...view