Advantages of Vertical Grinding Mill
Vertical grinding mill is a kind of advanced mill. Compared with other traditional mills, it has the following advantages:
① Low investment cost.
The vertical grinding mill integrates crushing, withering, grinding and grading transportation. The system is simple and compact, covering an area of about 50% of the ball milling system, and can be placed in the open air. Therefore, the vertical grinding mill greatly reduces the investment cost.
② Strong drying ability and stable quality.
The hot air of the vertical grinding mill directly touches the materials in the mill, which has strong drying capacity and energy saving. After adjusting the hot air temperature, it can satisfy the requirements of materials with different humidity. Because the materials stay in the mill for a short time, it is easy to check and control the particle size and chemical composition of goods, reduce the repetition of grinding, and stabilize the quality of goods.
③ Simple operation and reliable operation.
The vertical grinding mill is equipped with an automatic control system, which can realize long-distance control and simple operation; it is equipped with a device to avoid the direct touch of the roller sleeve and the lining plate of the grinding plate, so as to avoid the destructive impact and violent sensation.
④ Low operating cost.
The vertical grinding mill uses the grinding roller to directly roll and grind the materials on the grinding plate, with low energy consumption, saving 30% - 40% energy consumption compared with the ball milling system, and high grinding efficiency; the grinding roller does not touch the grinding plate directly during operation, and the grinding roller and lining plate are made of excellent materials, so it has long service life and less wear.
⑤ Convenient maintenance, energy saving and environmental protection.
After repairing the oil cylinder and turning over the boom, it is convenient to replace the roll sleeve and liner plate, reducing the loss of shutdown; it has small sensation, low noise, and all the equipment is sealed, and the system operates under negative pressure without dust overflow.
- July 25, 2018The hammer crusher consists of a box body, a rotor, a hammer head, a counterpunch liner, and a sieve plate. Structural composition of crusher: Hammer crusher has the advantages of large crushing ratio...view
- February 21, 2019Energy-saving has become the main direction of the development of grinding industry, and various manufacturers have produced energy-saving grinding equipment. The following is a summary of the six maj...view
- May 23, 2019The ultrafine grinding mill produced by Guilin Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. can be used for the production of talc powder. And talc powder can be used for many industrial purposes. This paper gives a br...view
- May 14, 2019Due to the poor working conditions of the crushing hammer, correct maintenance can reduce the occurrence of machine failure and prolong the service life of the machine. Besides timely maintenance of t...view
- April 25, 2019As the most widely used wet grinding ball mill in ball mill equipment, with its excellent grinding technology, it is widely used in mineral processing, building materials and chemical industry.The wor...view
- May 23, 2019Vertical grinding mill integrates drying, grinding, grading and conveying. With the advantages of high grinding efficiency, low power consumption, simple equipment process, small floor area, and low n...view