Advantages of Vertical Grinding Mill
Vertical grinding mill is a kind of advanced mill. Compared with other traditional mills, it has the following advantages:
① Low investment cost.
The vertical grinding mill integrates crushing, withering, grinding and grading transportation. The system is simple and compact, covering an area of about 50% of the ball milling system, and can be placed in the open air. Therefore, the vertical grinding mill greatly reduces the investment cost.
② Strong drying ability and stable quality.
The hot air of the vertical grinding mill directly touches the materials in the mill, which has strong drying capacity and energy saving. After adjusting the hot air temperature, it can satisfy the requirements of materials with different humidity. Because the materials stay in the mill for a short time, it is easy to check and control the particle size and chemical composition of goods, reduce the repetition of grinding, and stabilize the quality of goods.
③ Simple operation and reliable operation.
The vertical grinding mill is equipped with an automatic control system, which can realize long-distance control and simple operation; it is equipped with a device to avoid the direct touch of the roller sleeve and the lining plate of the grinding plate, so as to avoid the destructive impact and violent sensation.
④ Low operating cost.
The vertical grinding mill uses the grinding roller to directly roll and grind the materials on the grinding plate, with low energy consumption, saving 30% - 40% energy consumption compared with the ball milling system, and high grinding efficiency; the grinding roller does not touch the grinding plate directly during operation, and the grinding roller and lining plate are made of excellent materials, so it has long service life and less wear.
⑤ Convenient maintenance, energy saving and environmental protection.
After repairing the oil cylinder and turning over the boom, it is convenient to replace the roll sleeve and liner plate, reducing the loss of shutdown; it has small sensation, low noise, and all the equipment is sealed, and the system operates under negative pressure without dust overflow.
- May 23, 2019Chemical properties and uses of ceramic soil powderThe main chemical component of ceramic soil is barium sulfate, which belongs to sulfate minerals and is a very important non-metallic mineral raw mat...view
- May 14, 2019With the continuous development of China's industry, the application demand of crushing production line is gradually increasing, and its application scope is also expanding. At present, the whole proc...view
- July 19, 2018Granite is a hard material to break, but it is usually slightly more fragile than basalt. This is because although granite is hard, it has a certain brittleness. Therefore, the design of crushing proc...view
- May 14, 2019The ball mill is the key equipment to crush the material after being crushed. Ball mill is one of the high density grinding machines widely used in industrial production. There are many kinds, such as...view
- May 14, 2019Product introduction:The Raymond coal mill adopts the structure of grinding wheel revolution, grinding shaft rotation and spring rod adjustment, which enhances the ability of extrusion and shear, so a...view
- May 23, 2019The processing method and steps of the ball mill wear of the ball mill:1. Select the appropriate welding rod, welding current and welding method according to the material of the discharge raft, and do...view