Advantages of Vertical Grinding Mill
Vertical grinding mill is a kind of advanced mill. Compared with other traditional mills, it has the following advantages:
① Low investment cost.
The vertical grinding mill integrates crushing, withering, grinding and grading transportation. The system is simple and compact, covering an area of about 50% of the ball milling system, and can be placed in the open air. Therefore, the vertical grinding mill greatly reduces the investment cost.
② Strong drying ability and stable quality.
The hot air of the vertical grinding mill directly touches the materials in the mill, which has strong drying capacity and energy saving. After adjusting the hot air temperature, it can satisfy the requirements of materials with different humidity. Because the materials stay in the mill for a short time, it is easy to check and control the particle size and chemical composition of goods, reduce the repetition of grinding, and stabilize the quality of goods.
③ Simple operation and reliable operation.
The vertical grinding mill is equipped with an automatic control system, which can realize long-distance control and simple operation; it is equipped with a device to avoid the direct touch of the roller sleeve and the lining plate of the grinding plate, so as to avoid the destructive impact and violent sensation.
④ Low operating cost.
The vertical grinding mill uses the grinding roller to directly roll and grind the materials on the grinding plate, with low energy consumption, saving 30% - 40% energy consumption compared with the ball milling system, and high grinding efficiency; the grinding roller does not touch the grinding plate directly during operation, and the grinding roller and lining plate are made of excellent materials, so it has long service life and less wear.
⑤ Convenient maintenance, energy saving and environmental protection.
After repairing the oil cylinder and turning over the boom, it is convenient to replace the roll sleeve and liner plate, reducing the loss of shutdown; it has small sensation, low noise, and all the equipment is sealed, and the system operates under negative pressure without dust overflow.
- March 12, 2019Powder industry is one of the more active industries in the development of science and technology nowadays. It is also a new industry with high correlation, strong economic driving force, fast develop...view
- May 23, 2019The Raymond mill produced by Guilin Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. can be used to grind many kinds of materials. These materials include mica stone. The mica powder produced by Raymond mill can be used in...view
- May 23, 2019The ceramic material is ground to a specified particle size in a ball mill apparatus as a result of the impact of the mill body on impact collision and grinding. However, the grinding process of the c...view
- July 25, 20181. The hammer crusher has a large size of incoming material and a small size of outgoing material, which changes the three-stage crushing into first-stage crushing. Therefore, the cost can be reduced ...view
- July 25, 20181. Hammer head is made of new casting process with abrasion resistance and impact resistance. 2. Higher productivity, larger crushing ratio and smaller crushing. After crushing by the hammer crusher, ...view
- July 19, 2018Granite is a hard material to break, but it is usually slightly more fragile than basalt. This is because although granite is hard, it has a certain brittleness. Therefore, the design of crushing proc...view