On the Crushing of Granite
Granite is a hard material to break, but it is usually slightly more fragile than basalt. This is because although granite is hard, it has a certain brittleness. Therefore, the design of crushing process can be relatively flexible. If the customer has an advantage in the market price, two pieces of crushing process can be used. However, from the perspective of long-term production, the three-stage crushing process is still an effective way to reduce the production cost.
If the customer market does not require a high level of finished stone, it can be manufactured with a two stage jaw breaking plan. This configuration is the simplest solution for investment and maintenance, and the cost of production is also economic in all programs. However, the shortcoming of this scheme is the poor grain shape of the stone and the higher proportion of needle shaped materials. In the process design of granite crushing plant, we should try to use the crushing equipment of lamination principle to reduce wear loss of wear resistant parts. For short and medium term projects, two stages of crushing can be adopted. For medium - and long-term projects, three - stage crushing is an ideal choice.
If the customer has a high requirement for the final stone particle size, it can be configured with a counter break or impact breaking to break up the whole type and form three pieces of crusher. The investment cost of the three stage crushing is higher, but for the long-term operation of the sand and gravel plant, the production cost of the three stage crushing is considerable. Using the three stage crusher, not only the product has excellent grain size, but also the production cost can be reduced, then we need to add a cone crusher between the jaw breaking and the counterattack break.
- March 12, 2019The service life of the crusher hammer produced by Guilin Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. is longer. Guilin Mining Machinery is a high-tech enterprise specializing in research and production of crushing eq...view
- May 23, 2019Fluorite is a non-metallic ore of equiaxed crystal system. It exhibits a glassy lustre and the color will vary depending on the chemical composition of the mineral. Pure fluorite is colorless, and it ...view
- May 14, 2019Application of Ultrafine grinding millUltrafine grinding mill is mainly applicable to the grinding of metallurgical, building materials, chemical, mining and other mineral materials. It can be used to...view
- May 23, 2019Phosphogypsum is a solid waste obtained from the treatment of phosphate ore with sulfuric acid when phosphoric acid is produced by fine grinding with phosphate ore and other ore raw materials. The mai...view
- May 14, 2019Precautions for operation of crushing hammer(1) When using the crushing hammer, first check whether the high-pressure or low-pressure tubing of the crushing hammer is loose; At the same time, for the ...view
- July 19, 2018The double hammer crusher does not have sieve grate bottom, even if it is high wet material, it will never clog up. The double hammer crusher has the advantages of large production, low noise and high...view