The Crusher Hammer
Precautions for operation of crushing hammer
(1) When using the crushing hammer, first check whether the high-pressure or low-pressure tubing of the crushing hammer is loose; At the same time, for the sake of caution, it is necessary to check whether there is oil leakage in other places at any time, so as to avoid the loss of tubing due to vibration and failure.
(2) During the operation of the crushing hammer, the brazing rod shall always remain perpendicular to the surface of the broken object. And make the brazing bar press the broken object tightly. After breaking, the crushing hammer should stop working immediately to prevent the empty beating. Continuous aimless impact will cause damage to the front body of the broken hammer and loose main bolts. In severe cases, it will damage the host itself.
(3) In case of crushing, do not use the shaking brazing bar, otherwise the main bolt and the brazing bar may break; Do not let the hammer fall down quickly or hit a hard rock. This will damage the hammer or main body due to excessive impact.
(4) Do not break the hammer in water or mud. Except for the drill rod, other parts of the crushing hammer body should not be immersed in water or mud. Otherwise, the piston on it and other parts with similar functions will cause premature loss of the crushing hammer due to mud accumulation.
(5) When crushing particularly hard objects, start from the edge, and do not knock continuously for more than 1min at the same point to prevent the brazing rod from burning down or the hydraulic oil from overheating.
(6) Do not use the retaining plate of the broken hammer as a tool to push the weight. Because the excavating loader is mainly a small machine, its own weight is light, if it pushes the weight, it will damage the crushing hammer, which will cause the main engine lifting arm to break seriously, and even cause the main engine turning over accident.
(7) Operate when the hydraulic cylinder is fully extended or fully shrunk; otherwise, the impact vibration will be transmitted to the hydraulic cylinder body and then to the main engine.
- April 25, 20191. The grinding roll of the roll mill crusher is equipped with replaceable wear-resistant lining board. The wear-resistant lining board is made of domestic advanced wear-resistant materials. It has th...view
- February 21, 2019Energy-saving has become the main direction of the development of grinding industry, and various manufacturers have produced energy-saving grinding equipment. The following is a summary of the six maj...view
- May 23, 2019Graphite is an allotrope of carbon, which belongs to conductive material and is one of the softest minerals. It can be used to make a pencil lead and lubricant. Graphite is formed at high temperatures...view
- January 11, 2019A Brief Introduction to GraniteGranite is composed of feldspar, quartz and biotite. It has compact structure, high hardness, no debris, no fear of high temperature, strong durability, low water absor...view
- July 19, 2018The introduction of double hammer crusher When the double hammer crusher works, the two sets of rotors which are connected with each other are driven at the same time to rotate at high speed. The hamm...view
- April 25, 2019Wet grinding ball mill is a necessary equipment for every concentrator. It mainly undertakes the crushing of materials to meet the granularity requirement of downward sequence process. At present, the...view