Processing Steps for the Wear of the Discharge Jaw of the Ball Mill Equipment:
1. Select the appropriate welding rod, welding current and welding method according to the material of the discharge raft, and do all the preparations for personnel and tools.
2. Stop grinding and clean the grinding body and materials around the discharge raft.
3. Locate the two fixing bolts on each of the discharge jaws and check the wear condition of the jaws.
4. Mark from the bolt near the inner wall of the cylinder to the part where the wear of the raft is obviously serious (usually the center of rotation of the cylinder and the slab bolt near the inner wall of the cylinder is 40-50 mm). And indicate the serial number of the seesaw. Mark one on each of the marks.
5. Cut the discharge raft with the gas cutting along the slab mark.
6. Take out the cut old slab and use it as a sample to stake out the new raft. And mark the serial number of the seesaw, so that the new and old seesaws should be one pair and the serial number is the same.
7. Cut the new slab with gas cutting and weld the welding groove.
8. Feed the new rafts into the fine grinding bin in sequence, weld the rafts as required, and eliminate the welding stress.
9. Check the welding quality of the discharge raft, and smooth the weld, and confirm the test after error.